Our next session of classes is starting up on January 13 and we want you to help spread the word!
Here’s the deal — print off one (or more!) of the flyers and post it somewhere or hand it out somewhere in or around Bloomington. Then take a picture of yourself with the posted flyer (or you handing out a stack of the small flyers) and either post it to our Facebook page, mention us on Twitter with the picture, or e-mail it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
– This must take place somewhere within 30 miles of Windfall Dancers. (This will be calculated via Google Maps — the shortest driving distance should be >20 miles from the studio address.)
– You must post the flyer or hand them out in a new space. (You can’t take a picture of an already-posted flyer.)
– Make sure you mention where you were!
– Get permission before posting or handing out the flyers. (If someone is going to take it down right after you post it, that doesn’t help anyone.)
– If you win, we will contact you in the same method you posted — if you e-mail the picture, we’ll e-mail you. If you tweet us, we’ll tweet you.
– The shirts are tentatively set to be printed in January. We’ll let you know when it’s ready.
– One entry per person per location. So if you post the flyer in ten different places, you’ll have ten entries.
– The contest ends at the beginning of the new session on January 13. Winners will be announced that week.
Questions? E-mail email@example.com for more information.