Registering as a Junior Member
Are you ready? Click here to register for Fall!
Orientation is Friday August 25th, 4:30-5:30 pm
Parents, please join us at 5:15 for important information on this year’s season.
Being a Windfall Junior
Windfall Junior membership provides a supportive, comfortable, and challenging environment for young dancers to develop dance technique, choreography, and
performance skills. Windfall Juniors offers a healthy and safe environment for members to explore through movement a range of ideas while developing life skills such as self-esteem, positivity, and teamwork.
Members of this group have opportunities to perform in various venues around Bloomington, including their own show in the spring. Commitment is essential. Students should plan to commit to two semesters, so that each dancer can contribute and participate in the spring show.
Each student is required to take a least two technique classes per week, though up to 4 classes are included in tuition. If needed, the Juniors Director will assist students in selecting appropriate classes based on their abilities and experience. Our current Juniors Director is Jessica Ferguson. Visit our Bios page to read about Ms. Jess!
Membership Requirements & Dancer Responsibilities
- Ages 10+
- No experience necessary
- Enrollment in Junior membership, which includes:
- Registering for at least two technique classes (one ballet, one contemporary) with our School of Dance (a total of four per week are included in Junior enrollment fee).
- Regular attendance to weekly rehearsals scheduled on Fridays, 4:30-6:30 pm.
- Participation in 1 outreach event per semester
- Performance in annual show
See the current schedule for class times.
Have questions or concerns? Ms. Jess would LOVE to talk to you about joining Windfall Juniors! Contact at: email@example.com