Registering as a Junior dancer
Are you ready?
ORIENTATION IS FRIDAY, September 6th, 4:30-6:00 PM
Parents, please join us at 5:45 for important information on this year’s season.
Being a Junior dancer
The Windfall Junior membership provides a supportive, comfortable, and challenging environment for young dancers to develop dance technique, choreography, and performance skills. Windfall Juniors offers a healthy and safe environment for members to explore through movement a range of ideas while developing life skills such as self-esteem, positivity, and teamwork.
Members of this group have opportunities to perform in various venues around Bloomington, establish peer-to-peer relationships with the Windfall Dance Company, and explore their own creativity with choreography projects. Commitment is essential!
If needed, the Juniors Director will assist students in selecting appropriate classes based on their abilities and experience. Our current Juniors Director is Hayley Williams. Visit our Bios page to read about Ms. Hayley!
Windfall Junior dancer’s Expectations and Benefits:
- Ages 10+, no experience necessary, but a plus!
- Enrollment in Junior membership ($395/semester) which includes:
- One technique class per the director’s recommendation, and one optional “Dancer’s Choice” class
- Regular attendance to weekly rehearsals scheduled on Fridays, 4:30-6:30 pm
- Participation in 1 outreach event per semester
- Performances with the Windfall Dance Company and Windfall School of Dance
- Creation and performance of Choreography Projects
See the current schedule for class times.
Have questions or concerns? Ms. Hayley would LOVE to talk to you about joining the Windfall Junior Company!