Windfall Dancers is proud to provide classes for the Bloomington community in a variety of dance techniques for dancers of all ages. You can join us for a semester or session, pay per class, or get a FlexiPass to keep your classes varied.
The School of Dance follows Windfall Dancer’s calendar of three seasons: Fall, Spring, Summer.
Fall Semester (late August-early December), 14 – 16 weeks total
- Fall Session 1: first 7 – 8 weeks
- Fall Session 2: second 7 – 8 weeks
- Thanksgiving week: no classes
Spring Semester (early January-early May), 14 – 16 weeks total
- Winter Session: first 7 – 8 weeks
- Spring Session: second 7 – 8 weeks
- Spring Break week: no classes
- Student Showcase at Tri-North Middle School: end of session
Summer (early June-early August), 8 weeks total
- May Month: various intensives and classes
- Summer Session: 7 – 8 weeks
- Fourth of July week: no classes
Our School Director
The Windfall School of Dance is pleased to have Molly Weiler as our new School Director! Read about Ms. Molly here!
Join our team
The Windfall School of Dance is always looking for passionate, supportive teachers who are ready to ignite the passion for dance within their students. Send an email of interest with teaching resume attached to: